Part numbers APU4b4 = 4 i211AT LAN / AMD GX-412TC CPU / 4 GB DRAM
Application This board version is targeted at applications that require 4 LAN ports.
- CPU: AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- DRAM: 2 or 4 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
- Storage: Boot from SD card (internal sdhci controller), external USB or m-SATA SSD. 1 SATA + power connector. mSATA is shared with miniPCI express.
- 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Connectivity: 4 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + 2 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Expansion: 3 miniPCI express (J13 USB or mSATA, with SIM; J14 USB only, with SIM; J15: full miniPCI express, but no SIM, intended for wifi). GPIO header, optional I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD).
- Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e.
- BIOS: coreboot
- Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).
Howto HowTo collection
Schematic apu4b schematics
PC ENGINES APU.4B4
- Brands PC Engines
- Product Code: PC ENGINES APU.4B4
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: 3,173.55Kč